(Effective May 25, 2018)
WHAT INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHERMarktech Optoelectronics uses the information you voluntarily supply to help us better understand your needs and to provide you with better service, as well as for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Order processing.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If your web browser is enabled to have a "Do Not Track" signal or similar mechanism, our system cannot track your traffic on our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk, without any expectation of privacy by Marktech Optoelectronics. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms, or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social media providers which operate them. Our website may also include links to other websites, whose privacy practices may be different from ours. If you submit PII to any of those sites, your information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERSWe may share your personally identifiable information with other service providers of Marktech Optoelectronics, including:
- Payment processors for secure credit card payment transactions.
- Hosting services.
- E-mail service providers to send you e-mails pertaining to quality questionnaires, feedback or our marketing material.
- Legal authorities, when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so, or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of the Company and its associated companies, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
- Information that is aggregated or anonymized, that does not directly identify you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular malware scanning, and we implement a variety of security measures when a user provides PII, to maintain the safety of such PII. This site has also been secured with by a certified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which creates a secure link between a website and a visitor's browser by ensuring that all data passing between the two remains private and secure.
- Your PII is contained within secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the PII confidential. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects your PII, then Marktech Optoelectronics will notify you as soon as possible as well as any applicable national or international governmental authorities within the timeframe they may require, and later report the action we took in response both to you in any such governmental authorities.
- Marktech Optoelectronics will not sell, distribute or lease your PII to third parties unless we have your express permission consent or are required by law to do so.
YOUR ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- If your PII changes, or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Upon request to our data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with the PII that we hold and/or an overview of the categories of data that are being processed along with a copy of the actual data within 30 days of such a request.
- If you wish to stop receiving e-mail communications, please click on the 'unsubscribe' link on any of our communications. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your products and services; fulfill our agreements; or to resolve any issues. Please note, we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting, compliance and traceability reasons.
- Marktech Optoelectronics' website is directed towards adults and it does not knowingly collect PII about visitors under 18 years of age. If you are a person under 18 years or a parent or guardian of such a person and wish to have the PII associated with such person under 18 removed, a request should be made to our data controller at email@example.com.
WHO ARE WE
- We are Marktech Optoelectronics, Inc., operating from 3 Northway Lane North #1, Latham, NY 12110 USA. You can contact us by emailing info@marktechopto, or by calling +1-518-956-2980. We welcome and value your correspondence, questions, comments, and feedback at any time.